Tuesday 17 April 2012

6 in 4 for Nick Bines

Nick Bines secured another brace in a fantastic month for his goal tally, Bines has now scored 6 goals in 4 games and could be on his way to leading scorer this season.
The Robins went to Whitworths F.C with just 1 substitute but put on another brilliant team display.
The game was lost 3-2 but I can not complain about the way the players performed, they showed a real togetherness and worked their way back into the game after being 2-0 down.
The team has impressed me over the last 4/5 weeks, we have competed well with some of the top teams and I have been happy with the players commitment on the pitch. The only down fall is that we have lost some of those games and that still leaves the team in the bottom half of the league.

 I would like the thank our loyal fans that came to the game on saturday and stood in the stands encouraging the team and clapping, that was really good to see and helped the players motivation. (sorry to Pats mum again for my foul mouth)

The league: The league does not lie and we deserve to be in that position, ALL in ALL, this has been a very difficult season, dedication and motivation from players and management has been hard to work round, but my job was to stabilise the best I could and have worked very hard on my own to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment