Tuesday 28 February 2012

Development Squad

I'm sure you have by now seen the forum post by Development team manager Mike Ringer with a very detailed and enthusiastic match report, replicated here on the front page by a BTFC official.

I did not attend the first team game at the weekend so I am not in a position to comment on what went wrong etc. I am genuinely not looking to gloss over the weekends result, I'm sure somebody who did see the game could offer a report for better or worse. I would just like to add my congratulations to Mike and his players for a very good result at the weekend, when you consider that in the reverse fixture against Grendon Matt Bines, Pat Diamond, Nick Bines, Jakub Kasprzyk, James Wardell, Chris Robson and Kyle Stimpson all played and suffered a 0-3 defeat it shows how well the young fellas did on Saturday.

Mike has been trying to keep records and stats on the following website, it is well worth a look for us Robins fans and I certainly think you should take note of some of the names as I'm sure they will have a bright future for this club.

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/buckinghamtownfc0102/236756/Home

No comments:

Post a Comment