Saturday 17 September 2011

STATEMENT

I would like to give my thanks to Dan for all his hard work, he leaves the team in a much better place than when he found it and I can genuinely say he has turned the team around in a short space of time.

The season has started well with four points from two games and today we got through to the next round of the County Cup.

Whilst Dan has been juggling his new job and family, Kit has stepped up and shouldered the responsibility for training and match day preparations and on occasions he has taken the team match days, this has not gone un-noticed by my self, he has a vast experience in managing and coaching and following a meeting this week he has agreed to take over as first team manager. Kit has brought in Neil Quinn as his assistant.

I along with the committee wish them all the best in the future with Buckingham Town FC.

No comments:

Post a Comment